This week, Amanda Gordon appeared as a guest in the Low Tox Life podcast, discussing resilience, boundaries and compassion with host Alexx Stuart.
‘Today we talk about resilience building, stress reduction, boundaries, have-to’s, and connection to others and our partners while we navigate the stickier points of partnership and equality. It is once again, a drink of common sense reminders that really do help move the needle in our modern lives, where we can easily disconnect from others and a sense of purpose.’
- Do you feel resilient?
- Maybe need to get back in touch with connection and purpose?
- Prefer to stay home than socialise with close friends?
- Issues with setting boundaries?
- Ever had a question around: How do we filter and preserve what are genuinely healthy connections to be building? Am I just being selfish by saying no all the time?
- Worried about letting connections go during busy parenting years with little people?
- Can we really have 700 friends?
To listen to the episode, click here.